Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Oktcovidtest 2020
This Weissbier comes in a can, unlike most of the German beers we’re drinking this time of year. Color is pale amber and orange, cloudy and murky, with a thick foamy head. Strong aroma, with banana and wheat. Lots of fruit in the taste, especially banana, but it’s very natural, not like sweet, candied fruit. And this is different from an American-style Hefeweizen, as this has a more traditional flavor and lots of wheat presence. Creamy smooth mouthfeel, high quality, with a lingering fruit finish. Kind of a wheat-version of an Oktoberfest beer, and one that we could drink all year long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 42 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity