Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Podcast: Oktcovidtest 2020
This Weissbier comes in a can, unlike most of the German beers we’re drinking this time of year. Color is pale amber and orange, cloudy and murky, with a thick foamy head. Strong aroma, with banana and wheat. Lots of fruit in the taste, especially banana, but it’s very natural, not like sweet, candied fruit. And this is different from an American-style Hefeweizen, as this has a more traditional flavor and lots of wheat presence. Creamy smooth mouthfeel, high quality, with a lingering fruit finish. Kind of a wheat-version of an Oktoberfest beer, and one that we could drink all year long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Green City. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity