Baltika #9 Extra Lager
Baltika #9 is a very smooth lager given its high alcohol content (8%). It tastes a lot like Japanese beers and has a crisp, refreshing flavor. It is very sweet for a lager, with an aftertaste similar to corn syrup and a great overall flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 3 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity