Baltika #9 Extra Lager
Baltika #9 is a very smooth lager given its high alcohol content (8%). It tastes a lot like Japanese beers and has a crisp, refreshing flavor. It is very sweet for a lager, with an aftertaste similar to corn syrup and a great overall flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 20 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity