Christmas may be over but there's still plenty of time to keep drinking all those winter beers! This Bad Santa pours a dark brown, nearly black color with an impressive head this is off-white, foamy and thick. Aroma has roasted malt and hints of molasses. Taste is all malt upfront, with caramel, chocolate, and coffee. We also get some robust, leather and cigar-like flavors and bit of smokiness. But there's an earthy hoppiness that you don't get in a lot of dark beers. Creamy mouthfeel and a medium body that lies somewhere between a porter and a stout. We'd even call this a Black IPA, given all the malts up front, but the hoppiness, mouthfeel, and finish that you might find in an IPA. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 23 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity