Christmas may be over but there's still plenty of time to keep drinking all those winter beers! This Bad Santa pours a dark brown, nearly black color with an impressive head this is off-white, foamy and thick. Aroma has roasted malt and hints of molasses. Taste is all malt upfront, with caramel, chocolate, and coffee. We also get some robust, leather and cigar-like flavors and bit of smokiness. But there's an earthy hoppiness that you don't get in a lot of dark beers. Creamy mouthfeel and a medium body that lies somewhere between a porter and a stout. We'd even call this a Black IPA, given all the malts up front, but the hoppiness, mouthfeel, and finish that you might find in an IPA. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 39 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity