Atticus pours a dark reddish copper color, and it's pretty transparent despite being unfiltered. It's floral and fragrant, with lots of fresh, grassy hops on the nose. Mouthfeel is medium-bodied and bready, with some toasted malt sweetness. This is a well rounded beer, fairly malt forward but balanced nicely with a generous amount of hops. The sweet, toasted malt flavor is something you don't find in many IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 1 minute ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 59 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity