White Sand is one of the "twin" Imperial IPAs from Strand Brewing Co. It pours a light copper color with a lacy head. The malts dominate this beer and it has a British feel to it, which is surprising for a Southern California Imperial IPA. When compared to the Black Sand, the flavors are a little spicier with more floral and piney hop notes. There's still an abundance of caramel malt, and a pretty bitter finish. This is a nice, complex beer, but similar to the Black Sand except for a lighter color and a more spicy hop profile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 38 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity