White Sand is one of the "twin" Imperial IPAs from Strand Brewing Co. It pours a light copper color with a lacy head. The malts dominate this beer and it has a British feel to it, which is surprising for a Southern California Imperial IPA. When compared to the Black Sand, the flavors are a little spicier with more floral and piney hop notes. There's still an abundance of caramel malt, and a pretty bitter finish. This is a nice, complex beer, but similar to the Black Sand except for a lighter color and a more spicy hop profile.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 3 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 59 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity