24th Street Pale Ale pours a dark apricot with a one finger white head that thins to a ring with fine bubbles that lace loosely. The aroma is tropical fruit like mangoes and guava, with a little floral nose as well. There are melon and sweet fruit flavors with an up front bitterness that fades to guava, mango, and some citrus. It's fairly sweet and has a thick mouthfeel with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 35 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity