24th Street Pale Ale pours a dark apricot with a one finger white head that thins to a ring with fine bubbles that lace loosely. The aroma is tropical fruit like mangoes and guava, with a little floral nose as well. There are melon and sweet fruit flavors with an up front bitterness that fades to guava, mango, and some citrus. It's fairly sweet and has a thick mouthfeel with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 14 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity