24th Street Pale Ale pours a dark apricot with a one finger white head that thins to a ring with fine bubbles that lace loosely. The aroma is tropical fruit like mangoes and guava, with a little floral nose as well. There are melon and sweet fruit flavors with an up front bitterness that fades to guava, mango, and some citrus. It's fairly sweet and has a thick mouthfeel with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 30 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity