Arkham’s Finest pours a dark brown, nearly black color, almost like motor oil. The head is dark brown and thins quickly, but leaves a long lasting film. Aroma is both robust and sweet, with burnt malt, chocolate, and coffee. Flavor has some strong espresso notes, with nuts and toffee in the background. Malt forward with lots of roasted and burnt flavors. Light to medium body. The hops have earthy and grassy flavors that balance well with the malt. Some subtle bitterness shows up in the finish. Overall, a well crafted stout with plenty of flavor and superb drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Natural Liberty. 51 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Arête 2016 . 53 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity