Arkham's Finest pours a dark brown, nearly black color, almost like motor oil. The head is dark brown and thins quickly, but leaves a long lasting film. Aroma is both robust and sweet, with burnt malt, chocolate, and coffee. Flavor has some strong espresso notes, with nuts and toffee in the background. Malt forward with lots of roasted and burnt flavors. Light to medium body. The hops have earthy and grassy flavors that balance well with the malt. Some subtle bitterness shows up in the finish. Overall, a well crafted stout with plenty of flavor and superb drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 53 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity