Arkham's Finest pours a dark brown, nearly black color, almost like motor oil. The head is dark brown and thins quickly, but leaves a long lasting film. Aroma is both robust and sweet, with burnt malt, chocolate, and coffee. Flavor has some strong espresso notes, with nuts and toffee in the background. Malt forward with lots of roasted and burnt flavors. Light to medium body. The hops have earthy and grassy flavors that balance well with the malt. Some subtle bitterness shows up in the finish. Overall, a well crafted stout with plenty of flavor and superb drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 29 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity