Arkham's Finest pours a dark brown, nearly black color, almost like motor oil. The head is dark brown and thins quickly, but leaves a long lasting film. Aroma is both robust and sweet, with burnt malt, chocolate, and coffee. Flavor has some strong espresso notes, with nuts and toffee in the background. Malt forward with lots of roasted and burnt flavors. Light to medium body. The hops have earthy and grassy flavors that balance well with the malt. Some subtle bitterness shows up in the finish. Overall, a well crafted stout with plenty of flavor and superb drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 21 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Spaten Pils. 57 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity