Arkham's Finest pours a dark brown, nearly black color, almost like motor oil. The head is dark brown and thins quickly, but leaves a long lasting film. Aroma is both robust and sweet, with burnt malt, chocolate, and coffee. Flavor has some strong espresso notes, with nuts and toffee in the background. Malt forward with lots of roasted and burnt flavors. Light to medium body. The hops have earthy and grassy flavors that balance well with the malt. Some subtle bitterness shows up in the finish. Overall, a well crafted stout with plenty of flavor and superb drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 33 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity