Ellison Tiramisu Stout pours a dark brown color with two fingers of tan colored, creamy head. Aroma full of dark malt and chocolate and coffee. Taste is sweet but not as sweet as some dessert beers. Milk chocolate and lactose up front, followed by coffee and earthy hops. Lots of robust malt flavors but the body is light to medium. Light carbonation and a velvety smooth mouthfeel. Finishes with a creamy, cocoa finish. Pretty tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 40 minutes ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer CA$H MONY. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Fuzzbox DDH. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Blonde NV. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity