Ellison Tiramisu Stout pours a dark brown color with two fingers of tan colored, creamy head. Aroma full of dark malt and chocolate and coffee. Taste is sweet but not as sweet as some dessert beers. Milk chocolate and lactose up front, followed by coffee and earthy hops. Lots of robust malt flavors but the body is light to medium. Light carbonation and a velvety smooth mouthfeel. Finishes with a creamy, cocoa finish. Pretty tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seafarer Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity