Ellison Tiramisu Stout pours a dark brown color with two fingers of tan colored, creamy head. Aroma full of dark malt and chocolate and coffee. Taste is sweet but not as sweet as some dessert beers. Milk chocolate and lactose up front, followed by coffee and earthy hops. Lots of robust malt flavors but the body is light to medium. Light carbonation and a velvety smooth mouthfeel. Finishes with a creamy, cocoa finish. Pretty tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 38 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity