Ellison Tiramisu Stout pours a dark brown color with two fingers of tan colored, creamy head. Aroma full of dark malt and chocolate and coffee. Taste is sweet but not as sweet as some dessert beers. Milk chocolate and lactose up front, followed by coffee and earthy hops. Lots of robust malt flavors but the body is light to medium. Light carbonation and a velvety smooth mouthfeel. Finishes with a creamy, cocoa finish. Pretty tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 34 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA