Bud Light pours a clear golden color with champagne-like fine bubbles that lazily rise to the top. It pours with a one finger frothy white head, but it dissipates pretty quickly to a thin ring and doesn't lace much. Aroma is super crisp, with a barley sweetness and a slight acidity. Taste is a nice almost buttery rice, with a lager yeast backbone. The mouthfeel is quite light and the effervescence dances around on your tongue. It finishes very crisply with little to no after taste. All in all, this beer is a great, light sipper with all day session written all over it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 12 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity