Bud Light pours a clear golden color with champagne-like fine bubbles that lazily rise to the top. It pours with a one finger frothy white head, but it dissipates pretty quickly to a thin ring and doesn't lace much. Aroma is super crisp, with a barley sweetness and a slight acidity. Taste is a nice almost buttery rice, with a lager yeast backbone. The mouthfeel is quite light and the effervescence dances around on your tongue. It finishes very crisply with little to no after taste. All in all, this beer is a great, light sipper with all day session written all over it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Le Jus. 44 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bohemian Hopsody. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Station 101. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Alaskan Winter Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity