Bud Light pours a clear golden color with champagne-like fine bubbles that lazily rise to the top. It pours with a one finger frothy white head, but it dissipates pretty quickly to a thin ring and doesn't lace much. Aroma is super crisp, with a barley sweetness and a slight acidity. Taste is a nice almost buttery rice, with a lager yeast backbone. The mouthfeel is quite light and the effervescence dances around on your tongue. It finishes very crisply with little to no after taste. All in all, this beer is a great, light sipper with all day session written all over it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 34 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity