Bud Light pours a clear golden color with champagne-like fine bubbles that lazily rise to the top. It pours with a one finger frothy white head, but it dissipates pretty quickly to a thin ring and doesn't lace much. Aroma is super crisp, with a barley sweetness and a slight acidity. Taste is a nice almost buttery rice, with a lager yeast backbone. The mouthfeel is quite light and the effervescence dances around on your tongue. It finishes very crisply with little to no after taste. All in all, this beer is a great, light sipper with all day session written all over it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 27 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity