Bud Light pours a clear golden color with champagne-like fine bubbles that lazily rise to the top. It pours with a one finger frothy white head, but it dissipates pretty quickly to a thin ring and doesn't lace much. Aroma is super crisp, with a barley sweetness and a slight acidity. Taste is a nice almost buttery rice, with a lager yeast backbone. The mouthfeel is quite light and the effervescence dances around on your tongue. It finishes very crisply with little to no after taste. All in all, this beer is a great, light sipper with all day session written all over it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity