This pours a hazy, golden amber color. Aroma is unique and enticing but not typical for this style. Has a thin mouthfeel with mild carbonation and a good malt/hop balance. On the lighter side but does have a clean finish with a slightly sweet lingering taste. It weighs in at 7.2% but it doesn't taste much like an IPA, maybe a Pale Ale instead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 36 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dancing Man Wheat. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity