This pours a hazy, golden amber color. Aroma is unique and enticing but not typical for this style. Has a thin mouthfeel with mild carbonation and a good malt/hop balance. On the lighter side but does have a clean finish with a slightly sweet lingering taste. It weighs in at 7.2% but it doesn't taste much like an IPA, maybe a Pale Ale instead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity