This pours a hazy, golden amber color. Aroma is unique and enticing but not typical for this style. Has a thin mouthfeel with mild carbonation and a good malt/hop balance. On the lighter side but does have a clean finish with a slightly sweet lingering taste. It weighs in at 7.2% but it doesn't taste much like an IPA, maybe a Pale Ale instead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 19 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 4B Saison. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for 2x4. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity