This pours a hazy, golden amber color. Aroma is unique and enticing but not typical for this style. Has a thin mouthfeel with mild carbonation and a good malt/hop balance. On the lighter side but does have a clean finish with a slightly sweet lingering taste. It weighs in at 7.2% but it doesn't taste much like an IPA, maybe a Pale Ale instead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 4 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity