This pours a hazy, golden amber color. Aroma is unique and enticing but not typical for this style. Has a thin mouthfeel with mild carbonation and a good malt/hop balance. On the lighter side but does have a clean finish with a slightly sweet lingering taste. It weighs in at 7.2% but it doesn't taste much like an IPA, maybe a Pale Ale instead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 18 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity