This pours a hazy, golden amber color. Aroma is unique and enticing but not typical for this style. Has a thin mouthfeel with mild carbonation and a good malt/hop balance. On the lighter side but does have a clean finish with a slightly sweet lingering taste. It weighs in at 7.2% but it doesn't taste much like an IPA, maybe a Pale Ale instead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 53 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 60 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Teller Pils. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Jai Alai. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity