This pours a hazy, golden amber color. Aroma is unique and enticing but not typical for this style. Has a thin mouthfeel with mild carbonation and a good malt/hop balance. On the lighter side but does have a clean finish with a slightly sweet lingering taste. It weighs in at 7.2% but it doesn't taste much like an IPA, maybe a Pale Ale instead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity