Ambrosia pours a beautiful pinkish orange with a thin, white head that recedes to a ring around the glass pretty quickly. The aroma is complex, with notes of grapefruit and vanilla. It's pretty puckery on the first sip - just the way we like our sours. The taste is complex. Initially it seems to be a lot of grapefruit and citrus sourness, but cherry and raspberry come through as well. The mouthfeel is medium, carbonation is also low to medium. There isn't a ton of lactose sweetness, so it finishes tart.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pale Ale. 40 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity