Ambrosia pours a beautiful pinkish orange with a thin, white head that recedes to a ring around the glass pretty quickly. The aroma is complex, with notes of grapefruit and vanilla. It's pretty puckery on the first sip - just the way we like our sours. The taste is complex. Initially it seems to be a lot of grapefruit and citrus sourness, but cherry and raspberry come through as well. The mouthfeel is medium, carbonation is also low to medium. There isn't a ton of lactose sweetness, so it finishes tart.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 54 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Braaaiins!. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazing Cane. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Caipirinha. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Maduro. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity