This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you'll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we'd be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity