Color is crystal clear, light straw with a super white, frothy head and plenty of sticky lacing. And a never-ending string of bubbles ascends from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is light with a bit of fruit and malt. On the taste: lots of grainy, bready malt and a noticeable amount of yeast. There's an increasing honey-like sweetness on the back end. Surprisingly hoppy for a Kolsch with green apple and lemon citrus as the dominant hop flavors, but there's some floral and grassy notes as well. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, dry, and refreshing. This is well made and everything you want in a Kolsch style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity