Elevation Double IPA pours a super clear, golden color. One finger of white, sudsy head that leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass while shrinking down to a thin film. Aroma is dank and smells a bit like cat piss. However, the taste is phenomenal. Juicy melon flavors like cantaloupe and honeydew, and tropical fruit like mango and guava. Resinous hop flavors but also some bright citrus notes of grapefruit and orange. Malts are doughy and have a honey-like sweetness on the back-end. Ever so slightly bitter. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, nicely carbonated. The 8.3% is masked at first, but it does seem to creep up on you. There's a long, hoppy finish leaving you with the hope that there's another one of these in the fridge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 38 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity