75 Minute IPA
75 Minute pours a golden amber color and a substantial amount of off-white head. The beer is slightly cloudy with an aroma of lemon zest and a little candy sweetness that might be maple syrup. For a beer that says on the side of the bottle it's brewed with maple syrup, the maple flavors are quite subdued. Instead you find a less-hoppy-than-your-average-Dogfish Double IPA with some mild citrus, a malty sweetness and low bitterness. This is lightly carbonated and has a medium thick mouthfeel. There is definitely enough complexity here to keep your senses intrigued through the entire bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 12 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity