The 300 pours a golden, orange color and is pretty hazy with some visible sediment when poured out of the can. Head is thick, white, and foamy. Dank aroma with herbal and floral notes of tea leaves, jasmine, and mint. Taste is similar, but starts off with some sweet bready malt that compliments the hop flavor. The Mosaic hops are discernible but not overwhelming, with herbal notes, tea leaves, onion, and a bit of fruit, all combining for a fresh taste. Mouthfeel is metallic and well carbonated, with a mild bitterness. Nice use of Mosaic hops to create a well-balanced and flavorful IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 27 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity