Color is dark brown with some red highlights around the edges. Head is about a finger thick, tan colored and frothy. Aroma of roasted malt. Taste is very malt forward with dark malt, dark bread, chocolate, and coffee flavors. Slight sweetness on the finish. Mild bourbon flavor, but the barrel-aging gives this a little bit more body and depth than most porters. Mouthfeel like a Coca-Cola with nice carbonation. Pretty good porter here.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity