Sudwerk Hefeweizen has a pretty good overall flavor that seems to imitate the average German hefeweizen well. The pour is very cloudy, with very little carbonation. It has a bit of a sour apricot taste, with a tangy, fruity aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 17 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity