Beautiful appearance with a golden color that is mostly clear, and a finger of white, frothy head that lasts forever. Bright aroma of fruit, yeast, malt, and oak barrels. Taste is fruit forward, as this is brewed with Kansas peaches, but the peach flavors are moderate and do not overwhelm. The fruit is backed up by soft, bready malts, oak and woody notes, and a bit of yeasty farmhouse funk. The body is fairly light, with a soft, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Clean and refreshing in the finish, with just a medium sour presence. This ale is extremely complex with high quality craftsmanship that is noticeable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 8 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity