As the very first beer we ever had from Melvin Brewing Company, 2x4 immediately catapulted itself up the ranks of the Double IPA category. It pours a super clear, golden color with a thick, off-white foamy head. Aroma is fresh and dank with melon and tropical fruit. Hop forward taste of tropical fruit, pine, and melon. This is a hop lover's delight, although there is an abundance of malty sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is slick and juicy with just a tad amount of citrus bitterness. At 9.9% ABV this is a big, bold, beer, but it's still remarkably drinkable. Finishes with a lingering sweetness and the temptation for another can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 46 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity