1849 California Common Ale
The 1849 pours a golden copper color with an almost undetectable haze and a thin head with no retention. It smells sweet, with notes of caramel and malt. The taste follows neatly; it's pleasantly caramel malt, with a sweetness that lingers after your sip. Best when fresh, it's crisp and carbonated, and super easy to drink. Great after a long day spent down in the crick, panning for flake.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Sactown Brews. 46 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cashmere XPA. 4 hours ago
- Beermonk commented on beer Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Pterodactyl. 5 hours ago
- Beermonk added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity