1849 California Common Ale
The 1849 pours a golden copper color with an almost undetectable haze and a thin head with no retention. It smells sweet, with notes of caramel and malt. The taste follows neatly; it's pleasantly caramel malt, with a sweetness that lingers after your sip. Best when fresh, it's crisp and carbonated, and super easy to drink. Great after a long day spent down in the crick, panning for flake.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 1 hour ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity