1849 California Common Ale
The 1849 pours a golden copper color with an almost undetectable haze and a thin head with no retention. It smells sweet, with notes of caramel and malt. The taste follows neatly; it's pleasantly caramel malt, with a sweetness that lingers after your sip. Best when fresh, it's crisp and carbonated, and super easy to drink. Great after a long day spent down in the crick, panning for flake.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 19 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Apotheosis. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Grandview Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Copperpop. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity