1849 California Common Ale
The 1849 pours a golden copper color with an almost undetectable haze and a thin head with no retention. It smells sweet, with notes of caramel and malt. The taste follows neatly; it's pleasantly caramel malt, with a sweetness that lingers after your sip. Best when fresh, it's crisp and carbonated, and super easy to drink. Great after a long day spent down in the crick, panning for flake.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 42 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity