Color is light golden and hazy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that seems to be floral and herbal. The taste is excellent, with different flavors than the aroma. We get grapefruit, pineapple, mango, lemon, and resinous pine. The 100 IBU is surprising, as there is a noticeable bitterness but it won’t scare you away if bitter beers are not your thing. Malts are certainly in the background, but have a slightly sweet, caramel flavor. The mouthfeel is crisp but also fairly juicy, with a really pleasant dry carbonation. Overall this is a solid IPA – sort of a Northeast Style Hazy IPA with West Coast bitterness, which makes for a really flavorful and balanced beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 4 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity