Westmalle Tripel pours a clear, golden yellow color with quite a bit of visible carbonation and an aroma with hints of blueberry and banana. Fluffy white head and ample lacing. Taste is dominated by banana. Creamy mouthfeel with a touch of the berry from the aroma showing up as well. And there's a noticeable bitterness that balances with the fruit flavor. The flavor is fruity and sweet at first with a little bit of alcohol burn, but then finishes dry without lingering sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 20 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity