This beer pours a very clear salmon pink with heavy effervescence and a frothy white head that peters out quickly. The aroma is a light fruitiness marked with wheat, and smells crisp. The taste is quite light and dry, like a cranberry sparkling wine. The cranberries add a tartness that is crisp that moderates any sweetness on the finish. If the quince is there, it's very mild. The carbonation is heavy and the mouth feel is light. It's hard to believe this is a beer, because blindfolded we'd say it's more closely related to a nice rose.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 10 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity