Worth the Squeeze IPA
Appearance is a cloudy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Decent amount of lacing sticks to the glass. The aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but also peach, pear, and citrus. Not much malt, but that's how it goes with this style. The 7% ABV is non-existent. Mouthfeel is juicy but also soft and smooth. No bitterness at all, and just a bit of mild sweetness shows up in the finish. Overall this is a superb hazy IPA with nice flavors and extreme drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 41 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity