Worth the Squeeze IPA
Appearance is a cloudy, golden yellow color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Decent amount of lacing sticks to the glass. The aroma is fresh and dank, dominated by tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with tropical fruit flavors like mango and papaya, but also peach, pear, and citrus. Not much malt, but that’s how it goes with this style. The 7% ABV is non-existent. Mouthfeel is juicy but also soft and smooth. No bitterness at all, and just a bit of mild sweetness shows up in the finish. Overall this is a superb hazy IPA with nice flavors and extreme drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity