Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale
Westmalle Tripel pours a clear, golden yellow color with quite a bit of visible carbonation and an aroma with hints of blueberry and banana. Fluffy white head and ample lacing. Taste is dominated by banana. Creamy mouthfeel with a touch of the berry from the aroma showing up as well. And there's a noticeable bitterness that balances with the fruit flavor. The flavor is fruity and sweet at first with a little bit of alcohol burn, but then finishes dry without lingering sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity