Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale
Westmalle Tripel pours a clear, golden yellow color with quite a bit of visible carbonation and an aroma with hints of blueberry and banana. Fluffy white head and ample lacing. Taste is dominated by banana. Creamy mouthfeel with a touch of the berry from the aroma showing up as well. And there's a noticeable bitterness that balances with the fruit flavor. The flavor is fruity and sweet at first with a little bit of alcohol burn, but then finishes dry without lingering sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 13 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity