Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale
Westmalle Tripel pours a clear, golden yellow color with quite a bit of visible carbonation and an aroma with hints of blueberry and banana. Fluffy white head and ample lacing. Taste is dominated by banana. Creamy mouthfeel with a touch of the berry from the aroma showing up as well. And there's a noticeable bitterness that balances with the fruit flavor. The flavor is fruity and sweet at first with a little bit of alcohol burn, but then finishes dry without lingering sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 36 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity