Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale
Westmalle Tripel pours a clear, golden yellow color with quite a bit of visible carbonation and an aroma with hints of blueberry and banana. Fluffy white head and ample lacing. Taste is dominated by banana. Creamy mouthfeel with a touch of the berry from the aroma showing up as well. And there's a noticeable bitterness that balances with the fruit flavor. The flavor is fruity and sweet at first with a little bit of alcohol burn, but then finishes dry without lingering sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity