Sun Up 'til Sundown pours a golden yellow, perfectly transparent color with a thin, brief head and a mild amount of lazy carbonation. The beer smells like fresh wheat and sweet tangerine. The sweetness, however, doesn't translate to the taste. This is more of a classic West Coast IPA flavor with a barley and rye malt base and a grapefruit hop bitterness alongside. This beer is quite dry, avoiding all but a hint of sweetness and favors the bolder hop IPA qualities. It packs in a ton of flavor and at 5.8%, if you pace yourself, you can probably enjoy this one sun up until sundown.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Panic IPA. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity