Sun Up 'til Sundown pours a golden yellow, perfectly transparent color with a thin, brief head and a mild amount of lazy carbonation. The beer smells like fresh wheat and sweet tangerine. The sweetness, however, doesn't translate to the taste. This is more of a classic West Coast IPA flavor with a barley and rye malt base and a grapefruit hop bitterness alongside. This beer is quite dry, avoiding all but a hint of sweetness and favors the bolder hop IPA qualities. It packs in a ton of flavor and at 5.8%, if you pace yourself, you can probably enjoy this one sun up until sundown.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 54 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity