Vanilla Infused Porter
VIP pours dark brown with a ruby jewel and a thin tan head that disappears quickly. Lots of vanilla on the nose, with a nice roasted malt aroma. The carbonation is pretty high so the flavor kind of dances on your tongue even though the mouth feel is medium. It's a robust tasting porter, really nice roasted malt with a touch of vanilla. It finishes bittersweet with a hint of cocoa that hangs around for a while. There is also a slight bitter hop flavor that comes in late but adds a nice unique touch to this porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 28 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity