Vanilla Infused Porter
VIP pours dark brown with a ruby jewel and a thin tan head that disappears quickly. Lots of vanilla on the nose, with a nice roasted malt aroma. The carbonation is pretty high so the flavor kind of dances on your tongue even though the mouth feel is medium. It's a robust tasting porter, really nice roasted malt with a touch of vanilla. It finishes bittersweet with a hint of cocoa that hangs around for a while. There is also a slight bitter hop flavor that comes in late but adds a nice unique touch to this porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 27 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity