Vanilla Infused Porter
VIP pours dark brown with a ruby jewel and a thin tan head that disappears quickly. Lots of vanilla on the nose, with a nice roasted malt aroma. The carbonation is pretty high so the flavor kind of dances on your tongue even though the mouth feel is medium. It's a robust tasting porter, really nice roasted malt with a touch of vanilla. It finishes bittersweet with a hint of cocoa that hangs around for a while. There is also a slight bitter hop flavor that comes in late but adds a nice unique touch to this porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 26 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity