Right off the bat, the turbid color of this beer is striking. It's very cloudy, with a color that is orange and rusty and completely opaque. Looks like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is soapy, off-white, and thin but long lasting. On the aroma, it's like fresh fruit juice; orange juice or maybe tropical fruit juice with alcohol in it. Taste is fresh and dank, a juicy hop bomb. Not sweet, not bitter, just a ton of fruity and juicy hops. Mouthfeel is juicy and chewy as well, with a lingering citrus finish. This is one of the better Northeast style, hazy IPAs we've found, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 48 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity