This Trappist Ale from Italy spews out a ton of bubbly foam right as you open the bottle, so be careful! Appearance is a hazy, pale amber color. The aroma is fascinating, with herbal notes of rosemary and eucalyptus. This beer is worth the cost for the aroma alone. The taste is very smooth with floral and spice flavors. We get flavors of tea leaves, coriander, anise, fennel, and ginger creating a very herbal experience. Flavors that we do not come across often, especially for a Belgian-style Tripel ale. Full-bodied with a warming mouthfeel. Tre Fontane is the only Trappist brewery in Italy, and we found this to be both enjoyable and unique.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 26 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity