This Trappist Ale from Italy spews out a ton of bubbly foam right as you open the bottle, so be careful! Appearance is a hazy, pale amber color. The aroma is fascinating, with herbal notes of rosemary and eucalyptus. This beer is worth the cost for the aroma alone. The taste is very smooth with floral and spice flavors. We get flavors of tea leaves, coriander, anise, fennel, and ginger creating a very herbal experience. Flavors that we do not come across often, especially for a Belgian-style Tripel ale. Full-bodied with a warming mouthfeel. Tre Fontane is the only Trappist brewery in Italy, and we found this to be both enjoyable and unique.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 40 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity