This Trappist Ale from Italy spews out a ton of bubbly foam right as you open the bottle, so be careful! Appearance is a hazy, pale amber color. The aroma is fascinating, with herbal notes of rosemary and eucalyptus. This beer is worth the cost for the aroma alone. The taste is very smooth with floral and spice flavors. We get flavors of tea leaves, coriander, anise, fennel, and ginger creating a very herbal experience. Flavors that we do not come across often, especially for a Belgian-style Tripel ale. Full-bodied with a warming mouthfeel. Tre Fontane is the only Trappist brewery in Italy, and we found this to be both enjoyable and unique.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 17 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 56 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity