This Trappist Ale from Italy spews out a ton of bubbly foam right as you open the bottle, so be careful! Appearance is a hazy, pale amber color. The aroma is fascinating, with herbal notes of rosemary and eucalyptus. This beer is worth the cost for the aroma alone. The taste is very smooth with floral and spice flavors. We get flavors of tea leaves, coriander, anise, fennel, and ginger creating a very herbal experience. Flavors that we do not come across often, especially for a Belgian-style Tripel ale. Full-bodied with a warming mouthfeel. Tre Fontane is the only Trappist brewery in Italy, and we found this to be both enjoyable and unique.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 24 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity