Three Monkeys Pale Ale pours a pale amber color that is slightly hazy but not quite cloudy. Head is off-white and bubbly with a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of pale malt and floral or grassy hops. On the taste, it's a bit more like an amber ale than a pale ale. Malt forward with doughy, sweet bread flavors. Hops are earthy and spicy, but maybe some lemon citrus is there too. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. Overall this seems well rounded but with a dry sweetness that has you quickly reaching for a second one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 22 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity