The Seer is light gold in color, mostly clear but slightly hazy. Head is frothy and about one finger thick and seems to last forever. Very inviting aroma of oak barrels and Brettanomyces yeast. Taste has a rustic oak and wood flavor. The malts are wheaty and cracker-like. Maybe a bit of pear or white grape, but there isn't a lot of fruit flavors, which is atypical for a saison but makes this pretty unique. And there is a distinct earthy hoppiness which really enhances the complexity. Light bodied and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel and a dry finish. A high quality, hoppy take on a saison that we find to be very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity