The Seer is light gold in color, mostly clear but slightly hazy. Head is frothy and about one finger thick and seems to last forever. Very inviting aroma of oak barrels and Brettanomyces yeast. Taste has a rustic oak and wood flavor. The malts are wheaty and cracker-like. Maybe a bit of pear or white grape, but there isn't a lot of fruit flavors, which is atypical for a saison but makes this pretty unique. And there is a distinct earthy hoppiness which really enhances the complexity. Light bodied and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel and a dry finish. A high quality, hoppy take on a saison that we find to be very enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 45 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity