The Red Glove
The Red Glove pours a very clear, reddish, dark amber color. Head is off-white, creamy, and sticks around with tons of lacing. Both malts and hops in the aroma, as expected. Taste is incredible! Starts out hoppy with tropical fruit and pine, but also some earthiness. Then it becomes malty, with roasted malts, dark bread, nuts, and a caramel sweetness. There's some bitterness from the hops and the body is medium with nice mouthfeel. It's no surprise that this won Gold at the 2016 GABF for Double Red Ale as this is a great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Caipirinha. 32 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Unholy Trippel. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for BJ's Brewhouse Blonde. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Saison d'Brett. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Blood Guardian. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity