The Red Glove
The Red Glove pours a very clear, reddish, dark amber color. Head is off-white, creamy, and sticks around with tons of lacing. Both malts and hops in the aroma, as expected. Taste is incredible! Starts out hoppy with tropical fruit and pine, but also some earthiness. Then it becomes malty, with roasted malts, dark bread, nuts, and a caramel sweetness. There’s some bitterness from the hops and the body is medium with nice mouthfeel. It’s no surprise that this won Gold at the 2016 GABF for Double Red Ale as this is a great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 8 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity