The Red Glove
The Red Glove pours a very clear, reddish, dark amber color. Head is off-white, creamy, and sticks around with tons of lacing. Both malts and hops in the aroma, as expected. Taste is incredible! Starts out hoppy with tropical fruit and pine, but also some earthiness. Then it becomes malty, with roasted malts, dark bread, nuts, and a caramel sweetness. There's some bitterness from the hops and the body is medium with nice mouthfeel. It's no surprise that this won Gold at the 2016 GABF for Double Red Ale as this is a great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 26 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity