The Red Glove
The Red Glove pours a very clear, reddish, dark amber color. Head is off-white, creamy, and sticks around with tons of lacing. Both malts and hops in the aroma, as expected. Taste is incredible! Starts out hoppy with tropical fruit and pine, but also some earthiness. Then it becomes malty, with roasted malts, dark bread, nuts, and a caramel sweetness. There’s some bitterness from the hops and the body is medium with nice mouthfeel. It’s no surprise that this won Gold at the 2016 GABF for Double Red Ale as this is a great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity