The Red Glove
The Red Glove pours a very clear, reddish, dark amber color. Head is off-white, creamy, and sticks around with tons of lacing. Both malts and hops in the aroma, as expected. Taste is incredible! Starts out hoppy with tropical fruit and pine, but also some earthiness. Then it becomes malty, with roasted malts, dark bread, nuts, and a caramel sweetness. There's some bitterness from the hops and the body is medium with nice mouthfeel. It's no surprise that this won Gold at the 2016 GABF for Double Red Ale as this is a great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 43 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity