The Red Glove
The Red Glove pours a very clear, reddish, dark amber color. Head is off-white, creamy, and sticks around with tons of lacing. Both malts and hops in the aroma, as expected. Taste is incredible! Starts out hoppy with tropical fruit and pine, but also some earthiness. Then it becomes malty, with roasted malts, dark bread, nuts, and a caramel sweetness. There’s some bitterness from the hops and the body is medium with nice mouthfeel. It’s no surprise that this won Gold at the 2016 GABF for Double Red Ale as this is a great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity