The Red Glove
The Red Glove pours a very clear, reddish, dark amber color. Head is off-white, creamy, and sticks around with tons of lacing. Both malts and hops in the aroma, as expected. Taste is incredible! Starts out hoppy with tropical fruit and pine, but also some earthiness. Then it becomes malty, with roasted malts, dark bread, nuts, and a caramel sweetness. There's some bitterness from the hops and the body is medium with nice mouthfeel. It's no surprise that this won Gold at the 2016 GABF for Double Red Ale as this is a great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 38 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity