The Federation of Beer teams with different breweries to produce Star Trek-themed beer. The Genesis Effect, much like the fiery wave of matter re-organization that envelopes planets, is red in color with an off-white head. It bills itself as a Red Session IPA, but at 5.4% this is probably a Session IPA on Vulcan, but here on Earth it is more of a Red Ale. The taste is malty and earthy with a reserved hop profile. It has a lot of flavor on the initial sip, but an abbreviated aftertaste which lends credence to the Session label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 38 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity