The Federation of Beer teams with different breweries to produce Star Trek-themed beer. The Genesis Effect, much like the fiery wave of matter re-organization that envelopes planets, is red in color with an off-white head. It bills itself as a Red Session IPA, but at 5.4% this is probably a Session IPA on Vulcan, but here on Earth it is more of a Red Ale. The taste is malty and earthy with a reserved hop profile. It has a lot of flavor on the initial sip, but an abbreviated aftertaste which lends credence to the Session label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 17 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity