The Federation of Beer teams with different breweries to produce Star Trek-themed beer. The Genesis Effect, much like the fiery wave of matter re-organization that envelopes planets, is red in color with an off-white head. It bills itself as a Red Session IPA, but at 5.4% this is probably a Session IPA on Vulcan, but here on Earth it is more of a Red Ale. The taste is malty and earthy with a reserved hop profile. It has a lot of flavor on the initial sip, but an abbreviated aftertaste which lends credence to the Session label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 29 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity