The Federation of Beer teams with different breweries to produce Star Trek-themed beer. The Genesis Effect, much like the fiery wave of matter re-organization that envelopes planets, is red in color with an off-white head. It bills itself as a Red Session IPA, but at 5.4% this is probably a Session IPA on Vulcan, but here on Earth it is more of a Red Ale. The taste is malty and earthy with a reserved hop profile. It has a lot of flavor on the initial sip, but an abbreviated aftertaste which lends credence to the Session label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity