The color of Uppercut IPA is semi-clear, medium to dark amber. One finger of off-white, foamy head. Fantastic aroma of both malts and earthy hops. The taste is malt forward with a lot of toasted malt and bready flavors. But then the hops kick in, with earthy, floral, and citrusy orange flavors. Overall it is super smooth and balanced. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel with mild to medium bitterness, especially considering the 100 IBU. Finishes with a lingering flavor of grapefruit citrus and accumulating bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale