The color of Uppercut IPA is semi-clear, medium to dark amber. One finger of off-white, foamy head. Fantastic aroma of both malts and earthy hops. The taste is malt forward with a lot of toasted malt and bready flavors. But then the hops kick in, with earthy, floral, and citrusy orange flavors. Overall it is super smooth and balanced. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel with mild to medium bitterness, especially considering the 100 IBU. Finishes with a lingering flavor of grapefruit citrus and accumulating bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 6 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA