The Monkster Mash
The Monkster Mash pours a deep amber pumpkin color with a frothy white head that quickly recedes to a film constantly fed by lively and active carbonation. The nose is subtle, definitely pumpkin but also some sweet malt and bread. The flavor is also subtly done; there's some pumpkin and perhaps some nutmeg but it's thankfully muted. What really shines is the malt backbone and a caramel sweetness that's balanced with a dry bitterness perhaps from the spices. It finishes crisply with a bright acidity. It's smooth like the filling of a pumpkin pie, but not as concentrated. The mouthfeel is light and slightly thin.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pure West. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity