The Monkster Mash
The Monkster Mash pours a deep amber pumpkin color with a frothy white head that quickly recedes to a film constantly fed by lively and active carbonation. The nose is subtle, definitely pumpkin but also some sweet malt and bread. The flavor is also subtly done; there's some pumpkin and perhaps some nutmeg but it's thankfully muted. What really shines is the malt backbone and a caramel sweetness that's balanced with a dry bitterness perhaps from the spices. It finishes crisply with a bright acidity. It's smooth like the filling of a pumpkin pie, but not as concentrated. The mouthfeel is light and slightly thin.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 26 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity