Tenured Double IPA pours a pale amber color with nearly two fingers of creamy, white head that sticks all over the sides of the glass. The beer is a bit cloudy, but mostly from the visible sediment that floats around in the beer before settling on the bottom of the glass. Floral hop aromas draw you in with both hops and malts being present. Malts have a nice, dark bread flavor, but the hops dominate the flavor. The taste has both citrus and pine; very West Coast style. Slight bitterness in the finish, but nothing too crazy. Medium carbonation and medium body. Overall a really solid DIPA and one we would gladly pick up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity