Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged)
The Barrel-Aged version of Ten Fidy pours a dark brown color with a substantial, dark khaki head. Huge aroma of dark malt, chocolate, and vanilla. Taste is bold with similar flavors of roasted malts, coffee, milk chocolate, bourbon, and vanilla. Plus some raisins, fig, and dark cherries. Oaky, barrel flavors smooth everything out. Nicely balanced between the bitter hops and the sweet malt. Medium to full body. Well carbonated with a silky smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This one gets better with age, and if you are patient, you will be rewarded with a terrific beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 51 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chief Peak. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pale to the King. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity