Tea Weiss is a sour ale brewed with berry rooibos tea. Beautiful amber rose color with little transparency. Large white bubbly head that quickly fizzles down to a thin film. Fruity and tart aroma, with guava, hibiscus, and raspberry. Taste has a lot of that same flavors, with tropical fruit and berry and a bit of sea salt. Crisp and refreshing, with a similar mouthfeel to a Gose-style beer, just not as salty. And fairly mild on the sour scale. This thirst quencher is just 4.1%, so you can enjoy it all day long as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 39 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity