Tea Weiss is a sour ale brewed with berry rooibos tea. Beautiful amber rose color with little transparency. Large white bubbly head that quickly fizzles down to a thin film. Fruity and tart aroma, with guava, hibiscus, and raspberry. Taste has a lot of that same flavors, with tropical fruit and berry and a bit of sea salt. Crisp and refreshing, with a similar mouthfeel to a Gose-style beer, just not as salty. And fairly mild on the sour scale. This thirst quencher is just 4.1%, so you can enjoy it all day long as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 28 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity