Ponto Session IPA pours a slightly hazy straw color with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Those bubbles support a frothy white head that is long lasting for a beer that you can drink pretty quickly. Aroma of fresh citrus draws you into the initial taste of bready, doughy malts along with yeast. But immediately it turns hoppy with lemon and grapefruit citrus, along with floral and grassy flavors. Light body with an astringent mouthfeel and plenty of flavor for a beer at 4.5%. Classic West Coast bitterness in the finish, but it's not off-putting for the non-hop heads (like we know any!). While a lot of Session IPAs seem to lack flavor or depth, this stands out as one of the best in its category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 29 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity