Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie
Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie is a mouthful, both figuratively and literally. It pours a dark amber color that's fairly clear, with a thin, tan head. The aroma is pretty powerful; there's a lot going on with definite maple and pecan pie, brown sugar, and bourbon. The mouthfeel is medium but syrupy and almost sticky. It's very alcohol forward on the first sip, bitter and boozy but not too much Bourbon coming through. The taste follows the aroma pretty closely, very sweet and maple stickiness with toasted pecans. It rounds out with a bitter aftertaste that acts nicely to moderate the sweet. If you're looking for an all in one dessert and nightcap beer, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity