Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie
Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie is a mouthful, both figuratively and literally. It pours a dark amber color that's fairly clear, with a thin, tan head. The aroma is pretty powerful; there's a lot going on with definite maple and pecan pie, brown sugar, and bourbon. The mouthfeel is medium but syrupy and almost sticky. It's very alcohol forward on the first sip, bitter and boozy but not too much Bourbon coming through. The taste follows the aroma pretty closely, very sweet and maple stickiness with toasted pecans. It rounds out with a bitter aftertaste that acts nicely to moderate the sweet. If you're looking for an all in one dessert and nightcap beer, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 50 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity