Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie
Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie is a mouthful, both figuratively and literally. It pours a dark amber color that's fairly clear, with a thin, tan head. The aroma is pretty powerful; there's a lot going on with definite maple and pecan pie, brown sugar, and bourbon. The mouthfeel is medium but syrupy and almost sticky. It's very alcohol forward on the first sip, bitter and boozy but not too much Bourbon coming through. The taste follows the aroma pretty closely, very sweet and maple stickiness with toasted pecans. It rounds out with a bitter aftertaste that acts nicely to moderate the sweet. If you're looking for an all in one dessert and nightcap beer, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity