Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie
Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie is a mouthful, both figuratively and literally. It pours a dark amber color that's fairly clear, with a thin, tan head. The aroma is pretty powerful; there's a lot going on with definite maple and pecan pie, brown sugar, and bourbon. The mouthfeel is medium but syrupy and almost sticky. It's very alcohol forward on the first sip, bitter and boozy but not too much Bourbon coming through. The taste follows the aroma pretty closely, very sweet and maple stickiness with toasted pecans. It rounds out with a bitter aftertaste that acts nicely to moderate the sweet. If you're looking for an all in one dessert and nightcap beer, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 41 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity