Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie
Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie is a mouthful, both figuratively and literally. It pours a dark amber color that's fairly clear, with a thin, tan head. The aroma is pretty powerful; there's a lot going on with definite maple and pecan pie, brown sugar, and bourbon. The mouthfeel is medium but syrupy and almost sticky. It's very alcohol forward on the first sip, bitter and boozy but not too much Bourbon coming through. The taste follows the aroma pretty closely, very sweet and maple stickiness with toasted pecans. It rounds out with a bitter aftertaste that acts nicely to moderate the sweet. If you're looking for an all in one dessert and nightcap beer, this is it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 13 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 58 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity