Strictly For My Grind pours a pale yellow color, perfectly clear with a flow of bubbles from bottom to top. Head is white and bubbly, but thins quickly to a thin film. Enjoyable aroma of yeast, pilsner malt, and a hint of fruit. Taste has a thirst quenching mouthfeel. Just a touch of green apple fruitiness, balanced with pilsner malt that is soft and delicate, like warm doughy bread. Nicely carbonated with a crisp finish. Super smooth, this is a tasty beer that you can drink all day long. One of the best Kolsch-style beers we’ve found!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 7 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity