Strictly For My Grind pours a pale yellow color, perfectly clear with a flow of bubbles from bottom to top. Head is white and bubbly, but thins quickly to a thin film. Enjoyable aroma of yeast, pilsner malt, and a hint of fruit. Taste has a thirst quenching mouthfeel. Just a touch of green apple fruitiness, balanced with pilsner malt that is soft and delicate, like warm doughy bread. Nicely carbonated with a crisp finish. Super smooth, this is a tasty beer that you can drink all day long. One of the best Kolsch-style beers we’ve found!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity