This rum barrel-aged beer pours a dark brown, almost black color with essentially no head. Aroma of molasses and the taste is robust and boozy. Flavors of dark roasted malt, black licorice, chocolate, and molasses. The rum barrel-aging shows up in the finish, with a boozy sweetness that warms you immediately. At 13.7% ABV it’s strong but smooth. Full bodied, nicely carbonated. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 13 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity