Happy Birthday, Lance @BOTD_lb (our Los Angeles area rep). His favorite beer, Sip of Sunshine, is one of the bucket list beers that is difficult to obtain but worth all of the effort once you are successful. Color is golden orange with a slight haze and a thick, foamy white head. Aroma is hoppy and bright, with some tropical fruit like guava and mango. Juicy and hoppy with the same tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. Taste is fruit forward but still well balanced with a palatable malt profile that balances well with the tropical fruit hop flavors. Mouthfeel is superb, perfectly carbonated with absolutely no bitterness. Wonderful flavor from start to finish, this goes down super easy, but you really don't want to see your glass getting any lower!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 23 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity