Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA
This beer pours the standard-issue Sierra Nevada amber/copper color, but it is certainly a departure from their familiar offerings. This beer pours with significant white head and presents an up front variety of citrus aromas. On the taste, there's a hop oil intensity that adds a complex flavor profile with hints of mango and papaya complimented by a floral sweetness. These flavors quickly diminish after a strong bitterness peeks though for a quick second. This beer quenches your thirst but has a drying bitterness that seems to suck the moisture off your tongue, and is followed up by a mellowing of the bitter and a return, full circle, to the fruity sweetness in the final moments of the aftertaste. This beer is a tropical bombshell up front followed by a hoppy "torpedo" blast that never seems to end. This is a must-try beer for a hop fan. A tip of the hat goes to the creative brewer over at Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 41 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 45 minutes ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity