This American-style IPA was a fall release from Sierra Nevada and weighs in at 5.9% ABV. It has lots of earthy, pine flavors and what seems like the perfect amount of hops. The finish is very citrusy, possibly grapefruit, and leaves an exceptionally smooth aftertaste. If you don't love IPAs already, this beer might change your mind.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 3 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 54 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity