This American-style IPA was a fall release from Sierra Nevada and weighs in at 5.9% ABV. It has lots of earthy, pine flavors and what seems like the perfect amount of hops. The finish is very citrusy, possibly grapefruit, and leaves an exceptionally smooth aftertaste. If you don't love IPAs already, this beer might change your mind.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity