This American-style IPA was a fall release from Sierra Nevada and weighs in at 5.9% ABV. It has lots of earthy, pine flavors and what seems like the perfect amount of hops. The finish is very citrusy, possibly grapefruit, and leaves an exceptionally smooth aftertaste. If you don't love IPAs already, this beer might change your mind.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 44 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity