This seasonal from Shiner pours a golden copper color with a good, bubbly head. Aroma is malty and sweet, but also a little grassy. On the taste, there's a well balanced malt flavor paired with just enough herbal hops. It's nicely carbonated and leads to a sweet, caramel finish. This is a nice representation of the Marzen style and a solid Oktoberfest option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity