Shiner Bock pours a nice brownish amber color with a small amount of head. This beer has a sweet malty flavor with no hops to speak of and a little too much carbonation. It may not be the most complex or flavorful beer but it is tasty and highly drinkable. You'd be hard pressed to find a bar in Texas without it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 23 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity