Schlafly White Lager
Schlafly White Lager pours a light yellow color. It is initially clear but gets more cloudy from the bottom of the bottle. There is a very slight white head that quickly becomes a thin film on the top of the beer. The aroma consists of German yeast, a little sugar sweetness and a champagne like quality caused by the effervescence. The flavor consists of roasted sweet corn and a tiny hint of melon and banana fruits. This gives it more sweetness than your standard American lager, and a creamy mouthfeel makes this a highly drinkable and enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 43 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity