Schlafly White Lager
Schlafly White Lager pours a light yellow color. It is initially clear but gets more cloudy from the bottom of the bottle. There is a very slight white head that quickly becomes a thin film on the top of the beer. The aroma consists of German yeast, a little sugar sweetness and a champagne like quality caused by the effervescence. The flavor consists of roasted sweet corn and a tiny hint of melon and banana fruits. This gives it more sweetness than your standard American lager, and a creamy mouthfeel makes this a highly drinkable and enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 27 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lord Grey. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity