Schlafly White Lager pours a light yellow color. It is initially clear but gets more cloudy from the bottom of the bottle. There is a very slight white head that quickly becomes a thin film on the top of the beer. The aroma consists of German yeast, a little sugar sweetness and a champagne like quality caused by the effervescence. The flavor consists of roasted sweet corn and a tiny hint of melon and banana fruits. This gives it more sweetness than your standard American lager, and a creamy mouthfeel makes this a highly drinkable and enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 56 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity