Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018)
This version of Santa’s Little Helper is made with coffee & cacao and it pours a very dark brown color with a half finger thick head that is dark khaki in color. The head thins quickly but leaves a nice, sticky lacing. Very aromatic with intense notes of black coffee and vanilla. The taste is quite bitter right off the bat, along with bold and intense malt flavors. Less cacao flavor than we expected, but there is a chili pepper spice that seems to kick you in the face. From start to finish, there’s a robust malt profile coupled with a hoppy bitterness. Not for the faint of heart, but this is a complex Christmas beer that imperial stout aficionados should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 32 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity