Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018)
This version of Santa’s Little Helper is made with coffee & cacao and it pours a very dark brown color with a half finger thick head that is dark khaki in color. The head thins quickly but leaves a nice, sticky lacing. Very aromatic with intense notes of black coffee and vanilla. The taste is quite bitter right off the bat, along with bold and intense malt flavors. Less cacao flavor than we expected, but there is a chili pepper spice that seems to kick you in the face. From start to finish, there’s a robust malt profile coupled with a hoppy bitterness. Not for the faint of heart, but this is a complex Christmas beer that imperial stout aficionados should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 29 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil