Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018)
This version of Santa’s Little Helper is made with coffee & cacao and it pours a very dark brown color with a half finger thick head that is dark khaki in color. The head thins quickly but leaves a nice, sticky lacing. Very aromatic with intense notes of black coffee and vanilla. The taste is quite bitter right off the bat, along with bold and intense malt flavors. Less cacao flavor than we expected, but there is a chili pepper spice that seems to kick you in the face. From start to finish, there’s a robust malt profile coupled with a hoppy bitterness. Not for the faint of heart, but this is a complex Christmas beer that imperial stout aficionados should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Daylight Amber. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Self Destruct. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity