Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018)
This version of Santa's Little Helper is made with coffee & cacao and it pours a very dark brown color with a half finger thick head that is dark khaki in color. The head thins quickly but leaves a nice, sticky lacing. Very aromatic with intense notes of black coffee and vanilla. The taste is quite bitter right off the bat, along with bold and intense malt flavors. Less cacao flavor than we expected, but there is a chili pepper spice that seems to kick you in the face. From start to finish, there's a robust malt profile coupled with a hoppy bitterness. Not for the faint of heart, but this is a complex Christmas beer that imperial stout aficionados should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 51 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity