San Miguel Pale Pilsen
For this tasting we got our hands on a few bottles of the real San Miguel Pale Pilsen, purchased right in the Philippines. It is a true pilsner, similar in taste to German pilsners. It is fairly light, with a golden hue and plenty of carbonation. The pour was good, with a nice head and a malty, yet citrusy smell. Quality is above average, and if you like the grainy taste of a pilsner, this is one you certainly should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Double Pillow. 38 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity