San Miguel Pale Pilsen
For this tasting we got our hands on a few bottles of the real San Miguel Pale Pilsen, purchased right in the Philippines. It is a true pilsner, similar in taste to German pilsners. It is fairly light, with a golden hue and plenty of carbonation. The pour was good, with a nice head and a malty, yet citrusy smell. Quality is above average, and if you like the grainy taste of a pilsner, this is one you certainly should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 10 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Gnomegang. 54 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Sour Power Hour. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Jai Alai. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity