San Miguel Pale Pilsen
For this tasting we got our hands on a few bottles of the real San Miguel Pale Pilsen, purchased right in the Philippines. It is a true pilsner, similar in taste to German pilsners. It is fairly light, with a golden hue and plenty of carbonation. The pour was good, with a nice head and a malty, yet citrusy smell. Quality is above average, and if you like the grainy taste of a pilsner, this is one you certainly should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity