San Miguel Pale Pilsen
For this tasting we got our hands on a few bottles of the real San Miguel Pale Pilsen, purchased right in the Philippines. It is a true pilsner, similar in taste to German pilsners. It is fairly light, with a golden hue and plenty of carbonation. The pour was good, with a nice head and a malty, yet citrusy smell. Quality is above average, and if you like the grainy taste of a pilsner, this is one you certainly should enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 45 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity